Little Rock Siding Service Experts
With constant exposure to the elements, the siding you choose for your home needs to be able to withstand the most extreme weather conditions while also being beautiful and fitting to your home’s style. All of us at Riley Hays Roofing & Construction are dedicated to protecting your most valuable investment with the highest quality products, installed with the care and professionalism each one of our customers deserves.
Our team of professionals can install any type of siding, but we make sure to only recommend the best solution for your home and our Arkansas climate, like James Hardie siding. Your roof and siding are your home’s first line of defense against the elements—we make sure they’re done right. Call Riley Hays Roofing & Construction today to speak with one of our building professionals. We can provide an in-person quote, or simply give you more information to help you in making your decision.
James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding
The building pros at Riley Hays Roofing & Construction are expert installers of James Hardie fiber cement siding. James Hardie is America’s #1 brand of fiber cement siding, covering more than 5.5 million American homes. James Hardie has been recognized for decades as a worldwide leader in siding, which is why we’re proud to sell and install their products.
What is Fiber Cement Siding?
Fiber cement siding is the best available blend of durability, beauty, and value. Made from a special composite blend of materials, the siding produced by James Hardie protects your home from any type of weather, be it heat, cold, wind, rain, snow, or ice. Fiber cement siding is also fire resistant, insect resistant, and will not bow or warp.
Siding is a big project for any home, and James Hardie fiber cement siding gets you the longest life and most durability for your money. Plus, James Hardie siding is available in a large number of textures, patterns, and colors to suit your style. We can also custom paint any job before or after installation if you have a more specific design dream.
Why is Fiber Cement Siding a Great Choice?
Put simply, fiber cement siding from James Hardie gives you the most for your investment. Boasting superior durability and top-performing weather, fire, and pest resistance all at a price comparable to traditional wood clapboard siding, we rarely recommend anything else for a typical home.
- James Hardie siding is one of the most durable and longest-lasting materials available. For a much lower price and a fraction of the weight, fiber cement siding offers many of the same advantages of brick and stone. And unlike brick and stone, fiber cement siding is available in a variety of textures and can be painted in any imaginable color.
Storm & Weather Resistant
- In Arkansas, severe weather is simply going to happen. While your home may fortunately never have to endure a tornado, heavy rain, high winds, and punishing hail all occur at any time of year. Any storm is enough to damage or tear off some types of siding, such as vinyl or aluminum, and years of rain and humidity causes wood siding to rot, bow, and warp. Fiber cement siding, on the other hand, is designed to withstand years of punishment without needing repair or replacement. There’s a reason James Hardie siding is so popular in hurricane and tornado country!
- As if the weather wasn’t enough of a challenge, your home also needs to be able to stand up to common household pests, such as insects, squirrels, and birds. Wood siding and trim is particularly susceptible to damage from termites and woodpeckers, and squirrels can easily chew up vinyl. Fiber cement siding isn’t a target for any common household pests, and is strong enough to withstand any accidental damage.
- Many homeowners we’ve met love the fact that fiber cement siding is fire resistant. Just like in your fireplace, wood siding can actually fuel a fire, while vinyl melts almost instantly. Fire resistant siding can stop an external fire from reaching the insulation or wood studs inside your walls, which could possibly save your entire home from severe damage. Be sure to contact your insurance provider to check for discounts due to this feature.
- All of this top-level protection doesn’t mean that you have to sacrifice style. James Hardie siding is available in a large number of textures, styles, and colors. Fiber cement siding can also be painted and repainted to match any color you like. Contact us for more details or to request a catalog.
- Believe it or not, we offer James Hardie siding at a price comparable to traditional wood clapboard. Prices vary from home to home, so please contact us for a quote.
Riley Hays Advantage
At Riley Hays Roofing & Construction, we’re proud to serve central Arkansas with unmatched professionalism, customer service, and an honest reputation. We stand behind everything we do with a 1 year warranty on workmanship on top of any factory warranties. If anything should go wrong in that time—and it rarely does—we will make sure it’s fixed as soon as possible.
If you’re replacing damaged siding, we are happy to work with your insurance company to ensure that you get as much as possible to make your house whole again. In everything we do, we strive to make the home repair and improvement process as smooth and as painless as possible.
We’re happy to answer your questions or provide a quote on siding for any home or business. Call us today at 501-747-1400 or contact us online to get started.