Why We Are Proud to Offer Malarkey Products
We chose Malarkey because they share our commitment to the end-user with products that improve people’s lives while balancing economic and environmental interests. Striving for excellence in everything from residential to commercial, Malarkey offers a variety of materials that give us roofing contractors and YOU, the customer, many great benefits.
Benefits of Malarkey Roofing Products® include…
Come check out my roof!
- Beautiful Roofs – Malarkey has been manufacturing polymer modified shingles that are both aesthetically pleasing but also functional in order to meet challenging environments. Because of the size and color options of their entire product line, you can easily find what you’re looking for in your dream home.
- Sustainable Materials – For decades, many roofing manufacturers never gave a second thought to using sustainable materials, but that’s changing with companies like Malarkey! All of their options meet our high standards of sustainability. Also, when it comes time to replace the roof, the asphalt can be recycled!
- Fights Smog Pollution – A roof made with their specially engineered roofing granules can greatly reduce smog pollution from things like automotive emissions and industrial facilities. When the shingles are exposed to the sun’s UV rays, it helps break down smog particles which can be washed away by rainfall, thus reducing pollution.
- Heat Reflective – Roofing granules reflect solar rays away from the roof, which means that the amount of heat bleeding into your home is reduced, which lowers energy costs!
- Weather-Resistant – Malarkey asphalt shingles are manufactured using PMA (styrene butadiene styrene or SBS), which means they are stronger and will effortlessly absorb impacts from hail and wind. Keeping the granules on the shingle equates to a longer roof life and is ideal for homes in stormy areas.
- Stain, Mold, and Mildew-Resistant – The innovative design of the asphalt shingles helps protect your roof from black streaks caused by algae, maintaining the look and beauty of your roof for years to come. Its mold and mildew resistance makes it an excellent choice for homes that are subject to low sunlight and high humidity.
Malarkey Certified Residential Contractor®
At Riley Hays Roofing and Construction, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of reliability and craftsmanship, which is why we seek out only the best products to help meet our customers’ needs. Through our partnership with Malarkey, we are able to offer families in Little Rock access to a full line of steep slope roofing products and residential asphalt roofing shingles, such as 3-tab, heavyweight, laminated architectural shingles in a variety of colors and styles.
However, it’s not enough to simply supply these quality products. That’s why Malarkey has created the Certified Residential Contractor Program® in order to designate business partners that are qualified to handle their roofing products and also so that customers can have a degree of confidence when selecting a roofing contractor that has been vetted to the highest standards.
Certain criteria is in place to allow certification in this program. Contractors must…
- Be licensed, bonded, and insured (in compliance with state regulations)
- Be in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and the Construction Contractors Board
- Be in business for a minimum of 5 years
- Follow all local building codes and regulations
- Have completed Malarkey’s series of educational programs and evaluations
We trust Malarkey to help keep your home and family protected— and Malarkey trusts us! We are proud to be a Malarkey Certified Residential Contractor® as well as an Emerald Pro Contractor®. This is an exclusive honor, making us one of very few roofing companies in Little Rock to offer Malarkey’s excellent service, products, and great warranty. To learn more about these certifications, speak to one of our associates!
Malarkey Commercial Roofing Products
Business owners of all sizes turn to Riley Hays Roofing and Construction when they need a roof that can withstand the elements and provide protection to employees and patrons alike. Malarkey offers a wide variety of low slope multi-ply bituminous systems to meet your project specifications.
The Malarkey commercial lineup features…
- SBS Modified Bituminous Systems
- Conventional Bituminous Systems
- Commercial Steep Slope Systems
- Advanced Vegetative Roof System
All roofing systems are designed to deliver long-term performance for your business location. To learn more about these options, go to the Malarkey Roofing Products® website or contact Riley Hays Roofing and Construction now to see how we can help you!